[albatross-users] Trying to Integrate with PayPal

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Fri Jan 24 10:55:01 EST 2003

Hi,

I am working with PayPal (using their Instant Payment Notification
service), and it sends a POST request back to my application.  This
request contains a field whose name is of zero-length.

This causes albatross to barf in context.set_value(), line 323.  I tried
putting in the following check and it seems to work:

	if len(name) == 0:
	    return

Does anyone know if there is any harm in doing this?

Thanks,
-d
--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author