[albatross-users] Patch to 1.11pre2

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Sat Dec 20 09:40:40 EST 2003

I went though the TODO list with 1.11pre2 and fixed the items I
reported:

* <al-input type="image"> is confusing. Consider having ctx.req_equals()
  check for "name.x" if "name" doesn't exist? Should at least mention
  it in the section of the manual that talks about tags (Michael C.
Neel).

---> ctx.req_equals() will return true for input type=image with only
the name given

* Allow multiple Cookie values to be set (Michael C. Neel).

---> Biggest change made here.  The headers mixin now keeps a list of
values for each header, which also means get_header returns a list.  I
opted for get_headers to always return a list as it's consistent, but it
could be changed to only return a list on more than one value to remain
backwards compatible.  Also, this does not work with the httpdapp.py
request class, as it keeps headers as a dict internally so doesn't
handle duplicate keys.  the apacheapp.py was changed to use the add(key,
val) method of mod_python to handle the dupes.

* ctx.add_session_vars() should create non-existent varaibles with value
  of None (Michael C. Neel).

---> Does just that now.

* Second submission of form will return ctx.req_equals() TRUE for empty
  fields (Michael C. Neel).

---> I couldn't get this to occur on 1.11pre2, so I consider it fixed =)

The patch is against 1.11pre2.  All feedback, comments, flames welcome.

Thanks,
Mike