[albatross-users] Links to related projects

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Sat Dec 20 06:54:52 EST 2003

Hi,

	I'm going though and cleaning up my little axe project
(http://axe.pseudocode.net), and was wondering if linking to this from
the Wiki was a good idea or not; and if so where to link it in.  At one
time it was talked about having a related links section on the albatross
site, but that's up to the object craft guys =).

	Also, I just may (being XMas and all) go though the TODO list of
11pre2 and knock out those items (esp. since most have my name beside
them, lol).  Before I start, is 11pre2 the latest or is there a CVS copy
I can get at I should work from?

Thanks,
Mike