[albatross-users] ctx.locals.__page__ for random pages

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Mon Aug 18 01:01:08 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 11:18, Dave Cole wrote:
> > Is there a good reason why __page__ isn't set in ctx.locals for
> > random apps?

> For non-random page applications __page__ is already set when you
> enter load_page_module().  For the time being I think that the right
> place to set __page__ would be back in RandomPageModuleMixin.

Yep, that's where I made the change - I was too scared to change the
rest of the code too ;-).

> It is probably a good idea to use ctx.locals.__page__. in
> RandomPageModuleMixin.load_page() rather than ctx.locals.page_name.

Makes sense to me. I had wondered why it was using page_name there
rather than the usual "private" style __something_or_other__ anyway.

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
w: http://www.pollenation.net