[albatross-users] Duplicate Cookies after unhandled exception in Random SessionFile

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Mon Aug 18 00:46:34 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 11:41, Dave Cole wrote:
> I am thinking that it might be a good idea to release 1.11 this week
> sometime.

That would be a great help to me!

I've got my own, patched version of Albatross in a Subversion repository
and it's probably getting more and more out of sync with your version.
AFAIK, I've sent all my changes to the list but the sooner I can get my
copy back to the "official" version the better.

Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
w: http://www.pollenation.net