[albatross-users] Macro and links?

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Thu Aug 14 18:58:33 EST 2003

>> <al-macro name="test">
>> value:<al-usearg name="arg1">
>> remove button: <al-input type="text" name="remove" expr="arg1">
>> </al-macro>
>
>You can use <al-X> tags as args to other <al-X> tags. So try
>
>	<al-input type="text" name="remove" expr="<al-usearg name="arg1">">
>
>which will do what I think it is you are trying to achieve!

I don't think you can nest albatross tags like this - the parser isn't
sophisticated enough.

Macro's aren't function calls, more's the pity. Sooner or later we're
going to have to do something a little fancier - I want to make the
"disabled" or "size" attributes on an <al-input> determined under
application control, and you can't currently do that.