[albatross-users] Re: Install in a shell account

Bill Bell bill-bell at bill-bell.hamilton.on.ca
Wed Sep 18 10:53:53 EST 2002

Andrew, thanks for responding. Yes, I've been using an administrator's login.

I changed install.cfg since reporting my problem. It now contains the following line.

cgibin_dir = "H:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin/albatross"

and these installs work just fine.

It's entirely possible that I did something incorrectly during the installation of albatross
as a whole, and that this resulted in the cgibin_dir being set to something suitable for
a Unix-style system.

Just thought you might like to know what my experience was.

Cheers,

Bill