[albatross-users] Albatross 1.0 manual, US Letter

Tom Emerson tree at basistech.com
Sat Oct 19 07:58:45 EST 2002

Like some others on the list, I have not been able to print the PDF
version of the (excellent) Albatross manual on the Object Craft
website. I recall reading someone say it is a problem with pdflatex.

Since I really want a hard copy of this, I generated my own PDF by
first generating a PostScript version of the manual directly using
mkhowto, sized to US Letter. Then I converted it to PDF using Acrobat
Distiller 5. I was able to print this just fine on my Windows XP Pro
box, and I can read it without a hitch in Reader 5 on my FreeBSD machine.

You can find my PDF at

       http://cymru.basistech.com/~tree/albatross-usletter.pdf

Share and enjoy. Ni!

    -tree