[albatross-users] A problem with cookies and multiple apps in the same directory

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Fri Nov 22 03:30:52 EST 2002

> On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 08:18 PM, Andrew McNamara wrote:
> >
> > I keep getting caught by that - version 6 VIM moved the current line
> > number to the bottom row of the screen, and removed it from the ^G
> > output.
> >

> At least you are using the One True Editor ;-)

Here, Here!  Let all drink a round to VI, or better yet VIM!

Did you know that if you vim a directory, and dir list comes up in the
editor and you can place you cursor over the dir, hit enter and navigate
to a file to edit?

I also love :!killall -HUP httpd in vi.  Great for those mod_python
albatross apps.  Vi even tells you when you forgot to save before
restarting apache.

And how about that windows vesrion?  If you don't have it, it's at
www.vim.org - even MS has givin over 2K to the projects charity fund.

Mike