Albatross the name Was: [albatross-users] Accessing the list of names in the context?

Gregory Bond gnb at itga.com.au
Fri Nov 15 09:31:08 EST 2002

> And I believe the original post referred to the Monty Python sketch
> with John Cleese in drag at the cinema trying to sell people an
> Albatross for a snack.

That was the reference, although to the longer audio version (um, "Contractual
Obligations" album I think) rather than the TV version of the skit.  According
to my dim-but-usually-reliable-for-this-sort-or-rubbish memory, the LP verision
had the "seabird bloody flavour" line which wasn't in the TV version.