Albatross the name Was: [albatross-users] Accessing the list of names in the context?

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Fri Nov 15 05:33:30 EST 2002

I think he was refering to the Monty Python skit, you know Albatross
being a Monty Python skit and written in python and all that...

http://www.graphicszone.net/monty_python/scripts/Series_1/88.htm

Mike

t_Mariner.html)
The reason that the albatross was chosen as a symbol in that poem
is because, for a sailor, sighting an albatross was/is a *good*
omen.  Needless to say, there are (some of us) bird watchers who
would be thrilled at the sight of an albatross.

Dave Kuhlman
dkuhlman at rexx.com
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman