[albatross-users] Oh, and another tricky one.. :)

Cameron Blackwood korg at darkqueen.org
Fri Nov 8 16:50:58 EST 2002

"Cameron Blackwood" writes In message <200211080440.gA84ew026681 at firewall.darkq
ueen.org>:

  | "Cameron Blackwood" writes In message <200211080426.gA84QWX26475 at firewall.d
  | arkq
  | ueen.org>:
  |   |
  |   | This might be ugly, but Im trying to access an albatross
  |   | object as an 'img src=', but the state isnt being extracted.
  |   |
  |   | It's calling an object, but it's calling the start object
  |   | and the state is empty.
  |
  | OK, I'll read my debugging output more next time.
  |
  | It is calling the current 'object'.

*sigh* Hangs head in shame. My logging code was at fault.

I have a UserPage object which has a form for various
actions etc and also has an image.

If I set the form settings and then hit the 'submit' button,
it calls the UserPage's page_process and decodes the form
inputs and then calls it again for the img.

The image doesnt get the form changes, but if I make the
UserPage set a state variable with the form info, then
the UserPage/image call has access to the info.

So it all works fine!! :^)

Thanks and sorry for the bandwidth.

(Now, I just need to change the Content-type type... :)

--
 / `Rev Dr' cameron.blackwood at darkqueen.org    Roleplaying, virtual goth \
<   http://darkqueen.org        Poly, *nix, Python, C/C++, genetics, ATM  >