[albatross-users] Oh, and another tricky one.. :)

Cameron Blackwood korg at darkqueen.org
Fri Nov 8 15:40:58 EST 2002

"Cameron Blackwood" writes In message <200211080426.gA84QWX26475 at firewall.darkq
ueen.org>:

  | This might be ugly, but Im trying to access an albatross
  | object as an 'img src=', but the state isnt being extracted.
  |
  | It's calling an object, but it's calling the start object
  | and the state is empty.

OK, I'll read my debugging output more next time.

It is calling the current 'object'.

  | Has anyone else abused ablbatross like this?
  |
  | (Im from a ZPublisher background and I want to be able to
  | have my object 'draw' itself as an image :).
  |
  | cheers,
  | cam
  |
  | --
  |  / `Rev Dr' cameron.blackwood at darkqueen.org    Roleplaying, virtual goth \
  | <   http://darkqueen.org        Poly, *nix, Python, C/C++, genetics, ATM  >
  |  \  [+61 3] 9809 1523[h]         skeptic, Evil GM(tm). Sysadmin for hire /

 / `Rev Dr' cameron.blackwood at darkqueen.org    Roleplaying, virtual goth \
<   http://darkqueen.org        Poly, *nix, Python, C/C++, genetics, ATM  >
 \  [+61 3] 9809 1523[h]         skeptic, Evil GM(tm). Sysadmin for hire /
                      ---------- Random Quote ----------
Consider the following axioms carefully:
	"Everything's better when it sits on a Ritz."
	and
	"Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on it."
What happens if one spreads Blue Bonnet margarine on a Ritz cracker?  The
thought is frightening.  Is this how God came into being?  Try not to
consider the fact that "Things go better with Coke".