[albatross-users] Transferring a site

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Thu Nov 7 09:27:36 EST 2002

I've been developing a site on my MacOSX notebook with mod_python and
Albatross. Works great. I've just tried to get it going on an OpenBSD
box using mod_python/apache and Albatross, without much success.

Mod_python is loading fine, Albatross installed without a hitch. I've
tried with both an .htaccess file as well as setting the config for my
directory in the httpd.conf - when I try to to run anything, Albatross
returns apache.OK and sends out the default "Oops!" page instead of any
content from the site. I have looked at everything 100 times and made
sure my PythonPath was set in the httpd.conf, but to no avail.... anyone
have any suggestions? I don't think this is an Albatross problem, but
I'm not sure.

Albatross 1.01, python 2.2, mod_python 2.7.8, latest apache 1.3 series.

Thanks!

Brian