[albatross-users] General design question for ModularSessionApp

Lewis Bergman lbergman at abi.tconline.net
Sat Mar 23 03:22:13 EST 2002

In popview4 the main entry point for the app contains a class and it has one
imported class.

I am kind of at a loss as to what should go in this "entry point" and what
should be in a imported class. I know the example is a simple one but the
class in it seems to be pretty single purpose.

I am designing a large app that will consist of data entry, modification, and
reports on a postgres backend. I am having trouble deciding what (if
anything) should be in the "entry point" file (popview in the example). I
guess maybe classes that every module will need? Is that the main idea of
that initial page? ( other than the obvious starting of the session ).

The docs and examples are great but being new to python and albatross is
overwhelming me at the moment.

--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications