[albatross-users] Use with mod_python 3 / apache2?

Gregory Bond gnb at itga.com.au
Thu Dec 19 18:20:37 EST 2002

I wanted to play around with mod_python, so I downloaded and installed apache2
and mod_python 3.0.1.  But albatross doesn't seem to work, because albatross
does
	from mod_python import utils
which fails, because mod_python.utils does
	import _apache
which fails, and there ain't no such file as _apache.<anything recognised by
python>, tho there is a _apachemodule.o file containing python stuff.

This looks like a monster bug in the mod_python build environment, but before I
take this further has anyone done albatross / mod_python 3.0.1 and made it
work?