Linux links page
Linux Weekly News
Linux Standard Base
- "Standardizing The Penguin"
The Linux Documentation Project
- an awesome tool for browsing the linux kernel source. All identifiers are hyperlinks, and you can move backwards and forwards through common linux versions to see changes over time.
Linux Alpha FAQ
- how the Phase Tree based Tux2 filesystem works.
Tux2 article on Slashdot
Alan Cox's Diary
- cute way of following the traffic on the linux-kernel mailing list.
The Linux Scalability Project
Global File System
- a shared-disk cluster file system for Linux. GFS supports journaling and recovery from client failures. GFS cluster nodes physically share the same storage by means of Fibre Channel or shared SCSI devices. The file system appears to be local on each node and GFS synchronizes file access across the cluster. GFS is fully symmetric, that is, all nodes are equal and there is no server which may be a bottleneck or single point of failure. GFS uses read and write caching while maintaining full UNIX file system semantics.
Linux on Laptops
- an excellent resource if you're trying to get Linux to run on a laptop.
The XAnim Home Page
LinuxNET: Mailing List Archives
Linux Networking News
Ext2 Filesystem Utilities
The Java-Linux Porting Project
Linux archive at ftp.funet.fi
Linux/Alpha Home Page
Linux stuff at jurix.jura.uni-sb.de
Linux Kernel Hackers' Guide
Linux kernel changes
Cisco's Linux based print system
- a lightweight desktop environment for various UNIX systems.
Linux Virtual Server Project
Linux based dynamic load balancing
- Fidonet to Internet mail and news gateway program - Eugene G. Crosser
Direct Rendering Infrastructure Open Source Project
Linux 3DFX Howto
USB Scanners under Linux
A few scanning tips - Scanner Help - Basics 101