Crazy net stuff
The Thunder Table
I want broken windows. Split drywall. Cracked concrete. A web of fresh fault-lines spreading out beneath my house -
the subwoffer from hell
Survival Research Laboratories
- 200mph 2x4's? Ouch.
Pi reciting Java applet
Roller Coaster Database
the ultimate remote sex solution
Hello? The Mojave Phone Booth Site
Regrettable food gallery
Unusual Aviation Pictures (some not pretty)
- excellent site full of bent planes.
Stinkymeat - Day 1
Stuff the Warning Label Said Not to Do
- Home of the BFPG-9000
World Championship "Punkin Chunkin"
TurboJer's Picture Gallery
- includes two gas turbine powered lawn mowers. Hearing protection recommended. The neighbours wouldn't be too happy about this powering up at 7am on a Sunday morning. Follow this
to his main page to see many other neat little gas turbine engines.
SDS EM-3 Project
- The Turbocharged Bar Stool (yes, it is).
WRX vs Nikki
- Damn - another broken link - where did it go?
Dan's Gallery of the Grotesque
Another broken link. Maybe
is certainly a link to a very old version (1995)
Incident Command Page of AZ
- do you want the latest information on car accidents with trapped persons, shoot-outs with police and major fires sent to your pager? These people will do it.
HOP ON!TM Musical Potty
- A bargin at twice the price!
- a VAX 11/780 converted into a bar
The Hurricane gas powered blender
- A bargin at four times the price!
High-Five Mechanical Arm
- oh dear.
Jef's Nude of the Month
- well. What can I say - other than it sounds really painful.
My Personal History Joseph Raymond Dewey
- want to hear all about this guy's grandfather?
Mirsky's Worst of the Web
- want more sillyness? This guy adds a new collection of net low-lights every day.
Well, he used to. He's now selling shirts, apparently. Try this
Jammin' Johns: Guitar/Piano Body Toilet Seats