[python-sybase] Work offer inside

staff at object-craft.com.au staff at object-craft.com.au
Thu Dec 1 02:26:23 EST 2011

Greetings!

To begin, I’d like to introduce the company I work for.
Our company is a fast-growing international company.
Having been stable and successful for a long period we are working in close cooperation with a number
of research and investment organizations. We are having many exciting projects in the financial services,
financial support which demand that our company is constantly growing and developing.
We are looking for an individual to fill the position of Regional Financial Representative.

We propose working in an international environment with a friendly team of highly qualified professionals and
learning from the leader in this challenging industry.

Major responsibilities:
- communication with clients (communication means: Internet, phone)
- maintain the database on the website
- monitor order completion process

We guarantee:
- Free training
- Competitive salary 4000 AUD per month
- Possibility for promotion
- A social package (insurance, etc.)

For more detailed information, please send us your first and last name,
city of residence, your email address and phone number to the following email address: Joan at working4australia.com

Our representative will contact you, conduct a prior interview and provide more detailed information.

We sincerely thank you for the time you spent reading this and look to a successful working relationship in the future.