[python-sybase] Sybase module 0.38pre1 released

Sébastien Sablé sable.sungard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 02:32:11 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

the Sybase documentation is very poor about CS_LONG, it doesn't seem
to appear anywhere (in sybase 12.5 and 15 reference manual). I only
found it in cstypes.h where it is defined as a long and not a long
long.

So I have modified your patch in order to use a long (see attached
patch). Please check that it works as expected.

Also there is now a CS_BIGINT type in Sybase 15 which is a "long
long". I will make a modification in coming days so that with sybase
15, the CS_BIGINT type is used by default instead of CS_LONG when
passing long Python objects to DataBuf.

regards

--
Sébastien Sablé