[python-sybase] The python-sybase module has been moved to sourceforge.net.

Sébastien Sablé sable.sungard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 22:01:50 EST 2006

Thank you Dave; I will try to keep python-sybase as good as it is now.

I have released a first pre-release 0.38pre1 on sourceforge. It
includes most of the patchs provided recently on this mailing-list.

I would appreciate if people on this mailing-list could test it on as
many environments as possible.

You can download it there:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=184050

MAJOR CHANGES SINCE 0.37:

* This release works with python 2.5

* It also works with sybase 15

* It works with 64bits clients

* It can be configured to return native python datetime objects

* The bug "This routine cannot be called because another command
structure has results pending." which appears in various cases has
been corrected

* It includes a unitary test suite based on the dbapi2.0 compliance test suite