[python-sybase] Sybase stored procs question

Grant McDonald gmcdonald at infocomp.com
Fri Apr 7 10:00:30 EST 2006

Mike,

Firstly may I point you to the documentation?:

http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/sybase/sybase/

It should answer most of your questions. Secondly, on the cursor object is a
method named nextset() this is what you want. The documentation contains a
full description of what this method does.

Grant