[python-sybase] how to get return value of update/delete - Solved

mike mik3l3374 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:15:00 EST 2005

hi
sorry for posting so many times... but i would like to tell you that it's ok
now.
somehow, i recompiled the Sybase.py you posted using the Sybase-0.37 module
i downloaded from object craft web site. I just replace the Sybase.py from
Sybase-0.37 with the one you posted, recompiled, and it works..
Somehow , the Sybase.py from the actual source didn't work.
 thanks