[python-sybase] How to create database/device?

Chris Curvey ccurvey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:24:21 EST 2005

Are you talking about a device that is used to store databases? If so, you
need to be looking at the Sybase reference manuals. Find the section on
"disk init". (Or if you have someone responsible for managing your Sybase
databases -- probably called a DBA -- ask them to do it for you. They'll
want to anyway.)

On 11/1/05, Tom <zysno1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a newbie!
>
> I need create device with python-sybase.
>
> But I can't find functions about these.
>
> Please help me!
>
> Thank you!

Nervous passengers are advised to wear a blindfold.