[python-sybase] GTK & Sybase

Marcos Sánchez Provencio marcos at burke.ath.cx
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:47:32 +0100 (CET)

Probably related to this:

This is one of the new things in Python 2.4. Now there is a
locale-independent (C locale) way of treating numbers. I bet the module
has to be adapted to this change to take advantage of this fact (and
letting users choose their own locale without breaking apps).

http://www.python.org/doc/2.4/whatsnew/node11.html

Andrew McNamara dijo: