[python-sybase] Re: Python cannot use SMTP...

Josh Close Josh Close <narshe at gmail.com>
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:10:30 -0500

It looks like the email server uses a db to store it's
users/hosts/domains/etc, and it can't access it "Error: Access denied
for user...". This would allow for someone to send out but have errors
trying to recieve to the server 'cause it can't lookup the info it
needs.

-Josh

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:56:11 +0200, JZ <cy.fbp.eryvtvne@ncbybtrglxn.pbz> wro=
te: