[python-sybase] raiseerrro messages

Dave Thiede David.Thiede at pnl.gov
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:07:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have a number of stored procedures that use raiseerror to report
problems. I don't normally see those messages when executing these
routines via the execute() method. I have seen them when there is a
subsequent error exception raised in the python code. It would appear
that the messages are being queued somewhere but not passed to the error
handlers.

A check of the mail archives shows some routines for adding custom
error handles like I have done in the past with C language code.
however these still don't seem to report the custom messages.

does any one know who to get these messages showing?

dave