[python-sybase] MemoryError using Sybase, FreeTDS, MS SQL

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
23 Jan 2003 20:47:20 +1100

>>>>> "Valerie" == Valerie R Coffman <vrc3@cornell.edu> writes:

Valerie> Hi, I've been trying to figure out this problem myself.  I
Valerie> don't think the error is in freetds, as far as I can tell.
Valerie> Can someone just tell me how to turn on the debugging? (Yes,
Valerie> I'm a newbie.)

Debugging can be turned on by doing this:

import Sybase
Sybase._ctx.debug = 1

This should give enough clues to get to the bottom of the problem.

I just realised that I have some minor unreleased changes which *may*
have an impact on what you are seeing.  I will see if I can get a new
0.36pre release out tonight.