[python-sybase] sybase connection hanging

Shai.Berger@integration.sungard.com Shai.Berger at integration.sungard.com
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:21:31 +0300

Rocky,

You've got to give us some more meat here to get any real help.
What are you doing with the database? Are you playing games with
threads? Transactions? The kind of symptom you describe is typical
for database locking problems, but I don't think you'll get anything
more specific without some details.

Have fun,
	Shai.