[python-sybase] FreeTDS + Sybase Module = MS SQL 2000

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
10 Jul 2002 21:10:38 +1000

>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin Jacobs <jacobs@penguin.theopalgroup.com> writes:

Kevin> Hi Dave and company, Just thought I'd let you all know that
Kevin> I've gotten a version of Python-Sybase-0.35pre1 + FreeTDS 0.53
Kevin> to connect to MS SQL Server 2000 using TDS 7.0.  In fact, it
Kevin> does much more than just connect!  It can execute queries and
Kevin> seems to correctly return all of the data values I have tried.
Kevin> It crashes upon exit, but that is fairly problem.

Kevin> I'll work up diffs, though not much had to be changed.

Kevin> Thanks Dave!

Thanks for putting the time into getting it to work.  With one thing
or another I have not been able to spend enough time on the Sybase
module of late.