[albatross-users] SimpleSessionApp, <a href> and session time out

Damian McGuckin damianm at esi.com.au
Thu Oct 9 21:41:35 EST 2008

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008, Hans Kramer wrote:

> First of all I would like to use the SimpleSessionApp class instead of
> the RandomModularSessionApp class. (I tend to like to work with classes)

The RandomModularSessionApp is just as class-friendly as the other. I have
found the Random... far easier with which to work that the other.

> Perhaps this is a mistake, just be frank.

Probably more a misconception. Then again, my experience is biased to
those things with which I have worked. Just my $0.02.

For the other things, I will let the more experienced hands/brains make
suggestions.

- Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Broadway NSW 2007
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here !
Views and opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer