[albatross-users] Vulnerability? Security Focus site says...

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Tue Jan 17 13:45:50 EST 2006

>Any comments/reactions to this alert from Security Focus regarding
>Albatross vulnerability?
>
>Albatross Remote Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
>http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/16252/info

They don't list a CVE number (it is still tagged as private in the
CVE database,  but it's CVE-2006-0044), but I'm almost certain this is
the issue 1.33 was released to address (certainly, the Debian advisory
DSA-942-1 is in reference to the 1.33 issue).

    http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/download/albatross-1.33.tar.gz