[albatross-users] Vulnerability? Security Focus site says...

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Tue Jan 17 12:58:58 EST 2006

Sheila King wrote:

> Any comments/reactions to this alert from Security Focus regarding
> Albatross vulnerability?
>
> Albatross Remote Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
> http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/16252/info

Yes, Andrew McNamara mentioned it on this list:

 http://www.object-craft.com.au/pipermail/albatross-users/2006-January/001254.html

It is fixed in v1.33 with the fix back-ported to v1.20 on debian.

Andrew, you need to add a note abot v1.33 on the News page for Albatross.

We have not encountered any problems after upgrading to v1.33, and no
code chnages were needed to any of our applications.

Tim C