[albatross-users] Albatross 1.33 released

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Fri Jan 6 00:02:58 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 11:53 +1100, Andrew McNamara wrote:
> I apologise for not posting a notification of this earlier. Fabian -
> a backport of the fix to stable's version 1.20 should be easy enough -
> are you happy doing this?

Sure: I'm now working on getting the Debian stable 1.20 version
security-updated.

Can anyone think of any changes beside the ones in albatross/context.py
that affect the security issue? If not, I'm going to move forward with
the attached patch being the only code change. It's simply a diff for
context.py from 1.32 to 1.33, adjusted to apply cleanly to 1.20 (only
the line numbers have changed).

Cheers,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe at paniq.net>