[albatross-users] <al-for> help!

John Abel admin at ccj-online.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 04:21:59 EST 2005

No problem, here's the cgi, and the templates.  The code is fairly
explanatory.  I have a function, which takes a directory listing, and
looks in the sub-directories for index.html files.  If an index page
is found, it then returns the contents of <title>, along with the
path of the index file.

My directory structure looks like:

Sites
  - cgi-bin