[albatross-users] Nested tags...

Miguel Marques miguel at yorku.ca
Fri May 27 22:37:31 EST 2005

Greetings...
On Fri, 27 May 2005 09:27:50 +1000, Andrew McNamara <andrewm at object-craft.com.au> wrote:
> >If they've released the changes that were talked about a few weeks back
> >you should be able to download that and then do the following:
> >
> ><al-select nameexpr="val1" optionexpr="val2" onChangeexpr="'updateText(\'' + val1 +'\')'" whitespace/>
>
> Yes, the development snapshot has this functionality, and this is the
> way I would recommend getting the behaviour you want.

I have been hoping for a new release to come out because there's
several changes in it that would greatly simplify code I'm writing.
Including the one above.
I am, however, a bit weary about using a development snapshot to deploy
applications.  Is it mostly stable at this point?

							Miguel

C. Miguel Marques, Assistant Manager, Software Systems Developer
Development Services, Computing & Network Services
York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
e-mail: miguel at yorku.ca, voice: (416)736-2100x22684