[albatross-users] Help catching an exception...

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Thu Sep 30 08:20:51 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 04:56, Neal Stephenson wrote:
> HI,
>
> 	Not sure if this is right, but I override handle_exception in a
> subclass of the Application that I use for all my apps.
>
> 		Neal

BTW, you're not THAT Neal Stephenson, are you? As I recall,
Cryptonomicon contained some perl code, so it seems unlikely, but I had
to ask.

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0