[albatross-users] SnakeSkin

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Thu Sep 9 07:46:27 EST 2004

Well, getting to a point where I could release took longer than I had
thought, but SnakeSkin has been approved for release under the BSD
license, and we have a project setup on SourceForge at
http://snakeskin-tools.sourceforge.net/

Anyone on this list I'd like to ask that you take a look at the
http://snakeskin-tools.sourceforge.net/about/contributers.html page and
tell me if anyone else needs to be on that list; it's important to me
it's correct.

There isn't any documentation up yet for SnakeSkin, it's my next goal
(though it's more fun to play in source code, docs are kinda
important).  We have a version we would like to stamp 1.0, so to help
anyone from the Albatross crowd see what we've done so far, I put
together a list of changes at
http://snakeskin-tools.sourceforge.net/reference/albatross.html

Any and all comments and suggestions are welcome.  Because we are on
sf.net, we have a bug system, cvs, patch tracker, etc.  We also have
setup a mailing list (
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/snakeskin-tools-discuss ),
and I ask that we keep the snakeskin stuff off of the albatross lists...
knowing full well the irony of that statment in this post. ;)

Thanks,
Mike