[albatross-users] Web-based SQL record editor?

Gregory Bond gnb at itga.com.au
Tue Oct 26 16:57:40 EST 2004

[A bit OT for the Albatross list, but maybe not.]

I'm looking for something that will allow me to easily whip up simple
web pages to edit/delete/add records to an SQL database.  Ideally, it
would know enough about Sybase system tables to extract DB schema etc
itself without a whole heap o configuration.  Ideally, in python to work
with Albatross, but I'll look at other languages/toolkits.

I can't imagine I'm the first person to ask about this, but an hour or
two of googling/sourceforge searching only turned up MySQL admin tools.
Maybe I just don't know what to ask for.