Adding logging support WAS: Yet more on: Re: [albatross-users] Updated FastCGI Request module

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Sat Mar 27 14:51:59 EST 2004

I've noticed this recently, the handle_traceback method hides the error
from the server, so it doesn't get logged to an error log.  I think
adding a request method log_error could be a simple fix, and call this
inside of the handle_traceback.

*however* I would rather add logging to the albatross framework itself.
2.3 added the logging (logger?) module for just such a reason, and would
provide the developer much greater control over logging - both for
debugging and error logging as well as general app info that might be
wanted.

Mike