[albatross-users] Updated FastCGI Request module

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Fri Mar 26 10:52:45 EST 2004

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 08:23, Matt Goodall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a new version of fcgiapp.py that works with 1.10pre1.
>
> I've changed a number of the sample apps in the 1.10pre1 distribution
> over to FastCGI and all seem to work fine. I've also tested it with the
> new file upload support (yippee!) and that seems to work too.
>
> If you want to try this out then replace albatross/fcpiapp.py in the
> 1.10pre1 distribution code and (re)install.

Matt,

I'm trying out your FastCGI support for Albatross - using Albatross
1.20pre (thus the version of FastCGI which appeared  in 1.10). I have
mod_fastcgi installed OK, and the FastCGI process manager i starting OK
when I restart Apache but I am puzzled how to set up an Albatross app to
use it in httpd.conf (using Apache 2.0.4) - just adding a SetHandler
directive is not enough, it seems. The modified app is importing your
FastCGI module OK, and it works fine as plain CGI. Hints appreciated. If
I can get this working, then we can do some serious stress testing on
it.

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0