[albatross-users] Albatross development preview1.2-dev-20040114

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sun Jan 25 22:07:25 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 03:56, Michael C. Neel wrote:
> The URL issue was not in relation to redirect_url, but the processing of
> the al-a and similar tags which were building links with the protocol
> and servername.  This isn't needed in al-a, since a prefix of '/' will
> do nicely and not care about protocol, servername, port, etc.

Yes, that is true but the result of the thread was that redirect_url()
was changed ... which is used to build a Location URL as well as an
<al-a> URL. To be honest, I was really commenting on my being slow at
not spotting the issue earlier.

Is there actually a problem with making a <al-a> link a full (correctly
generated) URL? I can't see why that would be the case but I haven't
thought about it much.

Cheers, Matt