[albatross-users] Albatross development preview 1.2-dev-20040114

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Thu Jan 15 04:53:13 EST 2004

The status update isn't working correctly on mod_python (I have tried
other request interfaces).  On an error it's returning a double set of
200 OK pages.  If traceback.html is present, it is displayed first, then
a second set of headers and the apache generated OK page.  If there is
no traceback.html, traceback is displayed, again followed by a second
set of headers and the apache OK page.  In both cases the status of the
page is 200, and an error log entry for a 500 requesst is not entered.

I'm looking around to see why this isn't working.

Mike