[albatross-users] HTTP Status handling fixes

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Wed Jan 14 09:43:16 EST 2004

>> I've just checked in a bunch of fixes to the handling of HTTP=20
>> Status codes
>> within Albatross.=20
>
>Are we closer to having nightly snapshots of CVS?

Sorry - I changed my mind. I think nightly snapshots would create chaos -
we'd never quite be sure what code someone was running or was being
discussed on the list. We just need to try harder to get snapshots out
there (and calling them "snapshots" rather than "release candidates"
might help that... what did happen to that release, anyway? 8-) 8-)