[albatross-users] Minor Doc Error

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Mon Jan 12 09:32:10 EST 2004

>Here's another one that I *think* is an error, and IIRC occurs in a few
>places in the documentation, in conjuction al-input tags that have type
>image.
>
>For example, see this page:
>5.2.2.7 node="..." attribute
>http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/albatross/tag-input-node.
>html
>
>This tag (as an example) appears near the bottom:
>
><al-input type="image" treeselect="n" node="node" srcicons/face.gif"
>border="0" whitespace>
>
>Shouldn't that be...instead?
><al-input type="image" treeselect="n" node="node" src="icons/face.gif"
>border="0" whitespace>

This is something that gets reported repeatedly - it seems to be a bug
in the latex2html script (a horrifying 17400 line Perl script), rather
than our markup - the problem doesn't appear in the pdf output. We keep
hoping that new versions of latex2html will fix the problem, but no luck
so far (it's probably unmaintainable even for the author 8-).