[albatross-users] Minor Doc Error

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Sun Jan 11 19:30:31 EST 2004

Here's another one that I *think* is an error, and IIRC occurs in a few
places in the documentation, in conjuction al-input tags that have type
image.

For example, see this page:
5.2.2.7 node="..." attribute
http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/albatross/tag-input-node.
html

This tag (as an example) appears near the bottom:

<al-input type="image" treeselect="n" node="node" srcicons/face.gif"
border="0" whitespace>

Shouldn't that be...instead?
<al-input type="image" treeselect="n" node="node" src="icons/face.gif"
border="0" whitespace>

after the 'src' shouldn't there be an equal sign and an opening quote?

At one point I was looking at the docs (a while back) and could not figure
out why there was this one quote symbol that appeared to be unmatched, and
it was confusing to me. (OK, so I'm easily confused...)

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

--On Saturday, January 10, 2004 11:29 AM -0800 Sheila King