[albatross-users] pagination with al-for

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Wed Jan 7 15:21:16 EST 2004

>The patch I'm refering to was just a clean up patch of things in the TODO
>list with my name on them.  I sent in two to the list with the subject
>"Patch to 1.11pre2", just make sure to grab the second one.

Ah - yes - I had it marked for later attention... along with 300 other
messages... 8-(

Looking now.

>Docs are all that are holing me up from releasing a 1.0 of Axe =)
>Currently I'm looking for a different solution than the standard python
>tex files, and looking into aurigadocs.sf.net, which at least I'll have
>docs in an XML format I can live with.  I know Docbook is becoming more a
>standard, but I don't want to spend a lot of time working on parsers and
>having found any project with output in a format I like yet.

Dave looks at the "state of the art" from time to time, and I think he's
still of the opinion that the python tex stuff is the best of a bad lot,
although he mutters "restructured text... mmmm" from time to time.