[albatross-users] pagination with al-for

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Wed Jan 7 13:10:36 EST 2004

>Ah yes, now I remember what the problem was.
>
>My initial experiment with this built a "flat" module name such as
>__albatross_pages__one_two. The fix was to create a holding module,
>__albatross_pages__, to hold the page modules ... just like you've done
>above.

I'm running into a subtle problem with the naming of modules imported
by the page module, which prevents any objects in the imported module
being pickled - this is a show-stopper for this method if I can't find
a solution.

I can't yet duplicate the problem in a minimal way - it only occurs deep
in a complex application. The imported modules end up with a name like
"__alpage__.moduleA.moduleB", when they should be just "moduleA.moduleB".