[albatross-users] al-input type="image" with variable src

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed Feb 25 00:26:34 EST 2004

> Hmm, al-input does not have a srcexpr attribute so it's not
> going to be
> as nice as it could be. However, something like this (untested) should
> work:
>
> <al-input
>     type="image"
>     src="<al-value expr="foo(3,4)"/>"
>     name="button-at"
>     value="3,4" />

This will work, but you'll need to use <input, not <al-input as
albatross doesn't do nested tags inside of tag args.  You'll loose the
form recorded hook, but it's really not needed for an image or submit.

I do this quite often to place in JS confirms:

<input type="submit" name="del_record" value="Delete" onClick="return
confirm('Delete <al-value expr="name">?');">

Mike