[albatross-users] Plans for next release?

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Thu Aug 5 06:16:44 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 05:06, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Are there any plans to make a new release of Albatross soon? :)
>
> There's some stuff in the development version that could well be
> released. I'm afraid chances are slim it could make the sarge release of
> Debian, but who knows?

Yes, our applications rely on features in the latest "dev" release - it
would be nice if that became an official release at least.
--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0